- Must demonstrate good understanding of production process and PM tools.
- Should have previously worked in a Game Development /GameArt services / Animation environment
- Sound knowledge of Project management
- Planning and allocation, team management, Resource optimization, project bidding, Scheduling
- Team efficiency analysis and Man-hour budgeting and Bidding
- Client Coordination and Communication
- Must be adaptable and scalable to any type of project, team size.
- Ability to plan ahead, anticipate pitfalls and formulate & implement contingency plans.
- Must have very good communication skill
- Able to meet tight dead lines
- Industry Preference: Games/ Animation/ Entertainment media services.
3+ years of relevant experience
Any Graduate or Post Graduate
Hands-on experience in MS Excel, MS Project and other Project collaboration and Project management tools.