- Able to handle multiple projects and adapt to all kind of art work.
- Responsible to deliver high quality Art work and maintain the quality standards as per international bench mark.
- Ability to review the art works of the team and take call on the final Art work before it goes to the client.
- Actively collaborate with the production team and ensure on time project delivery.
- Would be responsible for the quality and the consistency of the art work.
- Team capacity planning and focus on developing their work efficiency.
- Should develop guidelines and process to check on Artist work efficiency
- Would be responsible for the training and development of the Artist and help in developing training manual.
- Need to create art style guide as and when required.
- Should have people management skills, ability manage, mentor and coach the team.
- Actively participate in hiring artist.
- Good communication skills.
- Should be able to and work under stringent deadlines.
- Must be a people person.
Minimum 10 years (Game art experience will be preferred)
Completed degree or equivalent training in Art.
Art Portfolio management, Training & Development of the Artists, Studio Capability building, Client interaction, pre-sales activities