- You will Lead the 3D team in technical and supervisory matters and oversee its development.
- Coordinate and schedule the department’s workflow.
- Responsibility for the creation of high-quality 3D art.
- Responsibility for the compilation of reference materials and visual and technical style guides for all 3D artists.
- Implement concept artworks and your own ideas.
- Give instruction and feedback to 3D artists at all levels.
- Work closely with the Art Director and Team.
- Time management, prioritize and coordinate deadlines.
- Develop and preside over in-house design concepts and further training programs.
- Client interaction.
- Understanding of RSP.
- Training and Developments need to the Junior artist.
- Helping in the hiring process.
- High quality environment and props.
- Responsible for the portfolio creation.
- Completed degree or equivalent training in 3D Art.
- Must be a Team player and hands-on Professional experience as a lead or Sr. 3D artist in 3D Modelling & Texturing
- Good communication skills and enthusiastic attitude towards teamwork.
- Structured, result-oriented working approach, tailored to each individual project
- Experience in explaining technical skills and information, e.g. in workshops.
- Good self-organization skills.
- Able to work to deadlines under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work collaboratively in an open team environment.
- A positive attitude and a commitment to bringing fresh ideas.
- Excellent work ethic with diligence in timekeeping and focused attention to detail.
8 + years
Completed degree or equivalent training in 3D Art.
3D Modelling, Texturing with a fair knowledge of Lighting. Experience in 3D Max, 3D Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter, photoshop. etc