- Coordinate and schedule the department’s workflow.
- Responsibility for the creation of high-quality characters
- Implement concept artworks and your own ideas.
- Work closely with the Team and Team lead.
- Time management, prioritize and coordinate deadlines.
- Understanding of RSP.
- High quality environment and props.
- Responsible for the portfolio creation.
- Good communication skills and enthusiastic attitude towards teamwork.
- Structured, result-oriented working approach, tailored to each individual project
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of project deliveries on time without compromising quality standards.
- Ability to create 3D Animations is a big plus (Not compulsory, but it’s an added advantage)
- Good self-organization skills.
- Able to work to deadlines under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work collaboratively in an open team environment.
- A positive attitude and a commitment to bringing fresh ideas.
- Excellent work ethic with diligence in timekeeping and focused attention to detail.
Mid to Senior Level Artist (depending upon the portfolio and art work)
Completed degree or equivalent training in 3D Art.
3D Modelling, Texturing with a fair knowledge of Lighting. Experience in 3D Max, 3D Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter, photoshop. etc