- Illustrate and develop concepts (sketch, drawing, etc.).
- Should have good understanding of colour concepts.
- Create in-game 2D assets, following the art style and technical constraints.
- Interpret concept, understand art direction and work within the overall game style.
- Collaborate in a team environment with other art leads, provide accurate time estimates for tasks and meet production deadlines.
- Ability to work in a variety of Art styles
- Should have a good understanding in Traditional and Digital Art.
- Able to work in time bounded environment and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work collaboratively in an open team environment.
- A positive attitude and a commitment to bringing fresh & creative ideas.
- Excellent work ethic with diligence in timekeeping and focused attention to detail.
Mid and Senior Level Artist required (depending upon the portfolio and art work)
Graduate in Fine Arts/ any art and animation/ design certified
Expert knowledge of mainly Photoshop (additional Flash/ Illustrator would be an added advantage).