- Illustrate and develop BG (sketch, drawing, etc.) to support production.
- Create in-game 2D assets, following the art style and technical constraints.
- Interpret BG art, understand art direction and work within the overall game style.
- Collaborate in a team environment with other art leads, provide accurate time estimates for tasks and meet production deadlines.
- Ability to work in a variety of styles
- Should have a good hand in Traditional and Digital Art.
- Good self-organization skills.
- Able to work to deadlines under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work collaboratively in an open team environment.
- A positive attitude and a commitment to bringing fresh ideas.
- Excellent work ethic with diligence in timekeeping and focused attention to detail.
Mid and Senior Level Artist required (depending upon the portfolio and art work)
Graduate in Fine Arts/ any art and animation/ design certified
Expert knowledge of mainly Photoshop (additional Flash/ Illustrator would be an added advantage).